Dear fellow congregants,
The High Holidays are approaching next week and the Board Members of Adat Shalom wanted to provide our congregants with the policies that we will have in place for our High Holiday services this year. Our COVID Committee decided on measures for in person attendance with the knowledge that our diverse members may not all agree, but we are trying to provide for the safety and security of all of our members.
First: All of our adult services will be both in-person and on ZOOM, so for those members that would prefer to stay home, you will have the ability to fully participate through our Zoom service.
Second: For In- Person attendance, the following policies will be in place for the upcoming holiday services:
* Everyone in attendance MUST be fully vaccinated
* Mask wearing is optional. We will continue to follow the masking recommendations following the Allegheny County code system.
* You must be pre-registered to attend in person services for security purposes and for contact tracing (including teens);
* You can pre-register by e-mailing Patti (if you have not already done so) at email@example.com or by calling 412-820-7000
* Please specifically indicate which services you plan on attending:
There are five services being held for the holidays:
* Erev Rosh Hashanah
* Rosh Hashanah Day 1
* Rosh Hashanah Day 2
* Kol Nidre
* Yom Kippur
* Yom Kippur Neilah (Ma’ariv, Havdalah, Conclusion)
High Holiday Prayer books will be available for congregants to pick up at Adat Shalom on Wednesday, September 21st from 5-6PM. If you cannot make it then, please contact the office for a different time. The books are now out of print, so it is important that everyone return them after Yom Kippur.
Shana Tova, and I look forward to seeing you in Shul,